All part-time and adjunct faculty are welcome to take part in the Faculty Institute at any time during the semester. The Institute encourages part-time and adjunct faculty to engage in professional development at WCC and earn monthly $50 stipends.
To earn a $50 Stipend for you need to
- Participate in 2 TLC Sponsored Events each month
- Participate in that month’s Lunch & Learn (look for RSVP in your inbox or on Guidebook; online attendance is available)
TLC Sponsored Events
Here’s how you can find out about TLC sponsored events offered each month:
- View the schedule on Guidebook (you can also download the app on your phone, so it’s easier know what’s being offered)
- Look in your inbox for the “Your Development Matters: Check Out This Week’s Events” emails sent from The Teaching and Learning Center every Monday morning.
- Check the FPD Facebook page for online videos/articles you can review and comment on. Engaging in these online dialogues counts as participating in a TLC session.
- Complete a Lynda.com training (all online). Any Lynda.com training counts as participating in a TLC session, but you might want to check out the courses on FPD’s recommended playlist.